Monday, May 16, 2011

Spring Has Sprung at Nessa

I know I've blogged about this restaurant before but it really is one of my new favorites and I can't say enough nice things about them. I recently received an email with their new spring menu items and they sound totally delish - crispy crabcakes with red pepper mayo, spaghetti and shrimp with asparagus, garlic, olive oil and white wine, and monkfish picatta with artichoke hearts, asparagus, capers, white wine, butter and lemon. Mmmmm Mmm! Also, my most favorite dish - the spinach gnocchi - is going off the menu for the season soon so be sure to catch it before it's gone.

Their outdoor garden is now open for dining and you can enjoy a game of bocce on their bocce court as well. Thursday nights are ladies night were you can enjoy their entire wine list at 1/2 price from 6:30-7:30. Can it get any better?

Nessa
325 North Main Street, Port Chester
nessarestaurant.com
914.939.0119

No comments:

Post a Comment