Wednesday, August 1, 2012

B.AN.C House

I love BBQ in the summer but somehow I find myself never getting to eat it - it's usually burgers and dogs at our summer cookouts, BBQ is just a little too much work for this girl! A few weeks ago however we found the most tasty BBQ joint - someone else doing all the work for delicious food, yes please!

BANC House in Norwalk puts a great spin on things, specializing in BBQ and crabs! (Get it - B AN C...) The perfect summer combination. They have plenty of outdoor seating as well as cozy bar style seating inside. And a menu that is sure to have something for everyone.

To start things off we shared Fried Pickles (amazing), Slammin' Shrimp (equally amazing), Crispy BBQ Spring Rolls and Fried Calamari. Next time I'll definitely be trying the BANC Bread (grilled bread with gorgonzola fondue!) and the Crabby Pretzels (apparently their most popular app).

For dinner I went Pulled Pork Sliders with Coleslaw - so delicious and definitely enough food for two! Others enjoyed pulled pork and rib platters where you can choose your size and your sides, such as Mac N Cheese, Sweet Potato Fries, Cheddar Grits, Creamed Spinach or Skillet Corn Bread! However non-BBQ lovers can enjoy treats such as Crispy Southern Fried Chicken, Pan Roasted Lobster, Cajun Chicken Alfredo, BANC Burger and Lobster Rolls.

I must have been so busy stuffing my face I didn't take one picture! Guess it gives me a reason to go back!



16 River St, Norwalk
203.853.7926
www.bjryansbanchouse.com

No comments:

Post a Comment