Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Shakespeare on the Sound


For what I think might be the 14th time I want to say this is the year I will go to Shakespeare on the Sound but somehow every year it gets away from me and unfortunately I don't think this one will be any different - someday I'm going to get there, I have to! But YOU should go this year! Good thing is this year it's only in Rowayton so I believe you get some extra showings, over two weeks worth which means there are plenty of opportunities to make a trip. 

Shows start tomorrow til June 30th, nightly at 7:30 except Mondays. Seating is first come, first serve starting at 4pm. Admission is free but suggestion donations of $20 a person are appreciated. You can call ahead for limited front row reservations for $50 per seat. Show ends at approximately 10:30. Ice cream, snacks and cold drinks will be available for sale in the park from Brendan's 101 - wine is not but can be purchased across the street at Rowayton Wine Shop. You can also bring pizza and salads from Rowayton Pizza or stop by Sails or Rowayton Seafood for an early dinner {we love a low key dinner on the dock from the Rowayton Seafood Market}

No comments:

Post a Comment