Monday, November 10, 2014

oomph Event!

Get into the holiday spirit with a fun shopping event tomorrow. Two things always on my wishlist - oomph furniture and Dani Renchard paintings! If you need an extra special gift for someone be sure to check this out!

November 11th from 1-6pm at oomph, 5 Elm Street in New Canaan

www.oomphonline.com - tiny tables, Quadrille pillows, slipper chairs...heaven!

www.danirenchard.com - the most dreamy landscapes, we're fortunate to call the below one ours thanks to my favorite aunt and the best gift giver!

Makes me smile every time I walk past it - so serene and I love the colors! 

My favorite oomph photo - gorgeous lanterns, side table and of course a shell mirror by Anne Jayson, also featured in our entry hall! SDH is lucky to call this her bedroom! 



Happy shopping! xo


No comments:

Post a Comment