Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Pardon the Absence...

Sorry my blogging has been less than stellar these days. There are so many fun things going on around Fairfield County and I've been remiss in filling you in on them!! But today starts the one month count down to the wedding and my head is a little spinny. I've been polished and buffed, whitened and highlighted, tanned and taught to dance. I feel like a contestant on a bad reality show - 30 days to the best you! And that doesn't even include all the wedding planning. I'm so excited for our wedding week to be here and I'm trying to soak in all these little moments along the way. So I'm going to do my best to share things along the way, perhaps without my usual loquacious comments, and I'll try to give you a few wedding tidbits as well. Thanks for sticking by me!

Shake Shack is now open in Westport - no need to venture into NYC. Enjoy a fabulous burger right here in your home state!

http://www.westport-news.com/news/article/Westport-burger-fans-show-appetite-for-Shake-Shack-1472977.php


Yum! These are not on the wedding plan but come September, BRING IT ON! : ) 

1 comment:

  1. Let us know when you go in Sept! I went to Home Goods the other day and it took everything in me to refrain from crossing the street and getting fries and a shake!

    ReplyDelete