Monday, August 1, 2011

Everyday Inspiration

So I'm oddly obsessed with this blog...this girl Kendi gets married, moves to a small town in Texas and starts a blog on what she wears everyday. Sounds totally stupid right? Yet it's secretly amazing. She's adorable, has a great sense of style, wears mostly things from J Crew, the Gap, Target and thrift stores, and her husband is an awesome photographer. And she does this cool thing called a '30 for 30' where she limits herself to 30 items of clothing and tries to make 30 new outfits over 30 days. It's embarrassingly interesting.  So maybe you'll love it, or maybe you'll say "yes, that is totally stupid" but I thought I'd share! However I'm guessing along with her over 9,000 follower that most of you will like her too!

http://kendieveryday.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. I saw someone wearing the shoes in that picture, but didn't know where they are from! Of course I walk by Aldo ALL the time... who knew.
    Thanks for sharing, I love it!

    ReplyDelete