Thursday, July 19, 2012

Sail to Sable

We're really loving new lifestyle brand Sail to Sable which has launched just in time for the height of summer - offering chic tunics and home accessories in bright and whimsical stripes and colors. Owner Jennifer was sweet enough to rush me one for our 4th of July trip to Nantucket and it was the perfect patriotic ensemble! 

Perfectly Patriotic with MM

Catching the Fireworks

Love all the trim details!

I got lots of compliments and can't wait to wear it again soon! I love the versatility of a dress, a tunic with white jeans, or a beach cover up all in one. 

Sail to Sable is named for the Easternmost (Sail Rock, ME) and Southernmost (Cape Sable, FL) spots on the Eastern Seaboard. Founded by Darien local Jennifer, it's inspired by stripes, salty water, coral, Jackie O, bright and bold fabrics and all things summer! What's not to love? 

Here are a few more of my favorite items...

Napkins - $22, Placemat $36

Lively Lime Tunic - $198

Pillows - $99


Visit www.sailtosable.com !

Also available at Spree in Darien and She La La in New Canaan

3 comments:

  1. Love that tunic! It's super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Can I ask about sizing? The 0,1,2,3 is throwing me off a little. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course! And if you email Sail to Sable they can probably give you the best advice. Mine is a "1", I usually wear a size 4 but am tall so I wanted enough length. It's a tiny bit big in the body but I would say all in all it fits me great!

    ReplyDelete