Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Summer Reading List - Part 2

On track for my goal of 52 books in 52 weeks - reading book number 33 in the 33rd week! Hopefully I'll be able to keep it up through the Fall. This prompted me to share a second Reading List since I've read so many more wonderful books this summer - and a few that are already packed in my bag for our upcoming week in Chatham!

A Hundred Summers by Beatriz Williams - I've been saving this book all summer to read on vacation, I cannot wait!!


The Fault in Our Stars by John Green - sometimes you just need to enjoy a little YA fiction! 


Crime of Privilege by Walter Walker - from Palm Beach to Cape Cod, this is a Kennedy-esq page turner!


The Irresistible Blueberry Bakeshop and Cafe by Mary Simses - got to support a former FFC writer!



The Yonahlossee Riding Camp for Girls by Anton DiSclafani


The Last Summer of the Camperdowns by Elizabeth Kelly - slow to start but once it got going I loved the story, especially the last page.


The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty


The Silent Wife by A.S.A. Harrison


Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment