Wednesday, December 11, 2013

She La La Discount

Blogging's been hard since I don't want to ruin my Christmas gifts for anyone so I can't share anymore gift ideas until the New Year! But I have some great ideas for everyone for 2014! 

We did get our tree up and running - I think we should have Christmas trees up year round, they make everyday so much happier!


One great shopping deal I wanted to share was from Suzy Said - 30% off any single item at She La La in New Canaan or Westport. {Valid until 12/19, just mention Suzy Said} I love this store for gifts for the girls in my life: great home goods, jewelry, fun accessories, monogrammed items and so much more! Even gifts for children, babies and pets! 

Two locations: 
120 Main Street New Canaan 

And their new location, 
Playhouse Square, 281 Post Road East, Westport 

Now open Sundays 12-5 as well! 


Love this cozy window display

All ready for holiday gift giving! 



No comments:

Post a Comment