Tuesday, September 30, 2014

2013 Book List

The biggest request I've gotten from people when they ask about the blog is for book recommendations!

I did complete my 2013 resolution to read 52 books in 52 weeks {with two weeks to spare!}

So I thought I'd share my final reading list. Here they are in no particular order.

52 Books in 52 Weeks

The Song Remains The Same
I Have Iraq In My Shoe
Sharp Objects
Here We Go Again
Love Anthony *
Indiscretion *
Touch and Go
The Storyteller
Family Pictures
Six Years
Summer House
Fly Away
Ivy Secrets
The Great Gatsby {a re-read but it counts!}
Angels All Over Town
No Way Back
Tides Of The Heart
15 Seconds
Between Husbands and Friends
Fault In Our Stars *
Revenge Wears Prada
Tao Of Martha
Ladies Night
The Last Camellia *
Beautiful Day
Sweet Salt Air
Island Girls
Last Original Wife
Last Summer Of The Camperdowns
Time Flies
Looking For Me
Crime Of Privilege
Irresistible Blueberry Bakeshop *
Chose The Wrong Guy
The Silver Star
The Silent Wife
A Hundred Summers *
Yonahlossee Riding Camp For Girls
The Widow Walz
Cuckoo's Calling
Second Honeymoon
The Lemon Orchard *
These Few Precious Days
The Girl You Left Behind *
Off Season
Saving CeeCee Honeycutt *
The Exiles
The Book Thief *
Nantucket Christmas
The Supremes at Earl's All You Can Eat Cafe
Blue Christmas
Tell The Wolves I'm Home
* donates some of my very favorites from the list

Yikes, it seems like so many more books when I type them than when I read them!

Happy Reading! #iheartbooks



No comments:

Post a Comment