Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Winter Street Reading

*UPDATE* This event has been cancelled - wishing Elin a speedy recovery!

My favorite author is coming to town - so exciting! - but I can't go because of a meeting - so sad! - which means everyone has to go out and support her for me. Elin Hilderbrand is releasing her first ever Christmas novel, Winter Street, and she's doing a reading and signing at the Darien Library on Thursday night at 7pm. I'm pretty much crying on my keyboard that I can't go. While I love Elin as my favorite summer beach author, I have a soft spot for Christmas novels so this is the best combo ever to me. I'm going to save it for Thanksgiving weekend to enjoy by a big fire and get in the Christmas spirit!

RSVP via their Facebook events page - books will be available for purchase at the event.

Darien Library
1441 Post Road
Thursday, Oct 16th
7:00

If you can't attend the event, visit their website for a list of bookstores that will be carrying Winter Street, if you can, support your local booksellers!
http://www.hachettebookgroup.com/titles/elin-hilderbrand/winter-street/9780316376112/

Barrett Bookstore
314 Heights Rd
Darien CT



#iheartbooks

No comments:

Post a Comment