Saturday, January 21, 2012

Snowy Saturday

Hope all you FFCites are enjoying our first real snow of the season! I was so excited that I finally got to try out my new Sorel boots today. They have been sitting by the door since Christmas looking at me so sadly, just waiting for a good romp in the snow. I gave them a nice little spin around Todds Point and they were warm, cozy and very furry. I love them. Prepare yourself for the next snowstorm with a pair of your own.

 

http://www.zappos.com/sorel-joan-of-arctic-black (we still love Zappos too even after their security glitch)

Look how happy they look

A beautiful walk with the hubby

Hope you're making something tasty for football Sunday! Why not give these meatballs a try! 

1 comment:

  1. Ahh I ordered these in black, waiting for them to arrive!! After my trip to Lake Placid I realized I'm in need of new boots. Too bad they didn't come in time for this weekend...

    ReplyDelete