Thursday, June 28, 2012

J Hotel

I've been meaning to write this post for weeks so I apologize I'm late to the table in sharing this new hot spot with everyone. I'm going to do something unusual and I'm not going to give you a review, I'm just going to say go check it out. Everyone's talking about it and I know you'll want to be able to give your two cents. If you'd like a relaxing cocktail head there with the after work crowd, if you'd like to really see the scene head there after 10pm. Then let me know what you think, I promise whether you love it or hate it you'll still have a good time. So grab your favorite girlfriends and check it out!

The J House
1114 E Putnam Ave, Greenwich
http://eleven14kitchen.com/

Pretty outdoor seating with an open roof

Cozy couches with a roaring fire

Enjoying a vino with my lovely ladies

Our hipster hubbies enjoying the late night scene!

No comments:

Post a Comment