Monday, June 25, 2012

Shakespeare on the Sound

So I'm going to say for what I believe is the 13th year in a row..."This year I'm going to Shakespeare on the Sound!" I don't know why I can never get my act together to make it to this great event, but don't make my mistake. This year they will be performing our favorite classic - Romeo and Juliet - and I promise I'll be there!

In Greenwich at Baldwin Park June 26-July 8
In Rowayton at Pinkney Park July 18-July 29

*No shows on Monday or July 4th

Show begins at 7:30, park opens at 4pm for first come first serve seating (front section is blankets only). There are also two short children's performances at 5:30 and 6:30.

Performances are free and open to the public. Suggested donation: $20 adults, $10 students

Special reserved seats are available for $50, front row in the low chair section. Call 203.299.1300 if you would like to reserve a seat.

In Rowayton you can purchase food from Brendan's 101 in the park (get the lobster roll!) and purchase wine across the street at The Rowayton Wine Shop. In Greenwich you can purchase food in the park from Aux Delices, as well as small bottles of wine. However feel free to bring your own picnic from your favorite local vendors!


No comments:

Post a Comment