Monday, June 20, 2011

Summer Gift Guide - 20% off Small Field Papers

I had my bridal shower a few weeks ago and my MOH (and newly Mrs. G!) couldn't make it from Cali but she sent me the most fab gift! It got me SO excited for the upcoming wedding! 



Could you think of a better treat for a newly engaged or married couple, new baby or a summer hostess gift?? I was telling my friend Hadley from Small Field Papers about the gift and lucky for all my readers she carries these trays and is offering 20% off this style along with all other Boatman Geller and Dabney Lee products until July 1st. Just mention FFC411 when you place your order! Here are some of the styles I LOVE...

Wouldn't these make great matching notecards?
Dabney Lee Cocktail Tray


What a great summer hostess gift!
 
 
How can you pick just one?

Contact Hadley at hadley@smallfieldpapers.com to place an order or to set up an appointment to see more of her wonderful goodies - don't forget to mention FFC411 for your 20% discount!  

No comments:

Post a Comment