Friday, June 10, 2011

Wedding Bible

I've had four friends get engaged in the last few weeks (so exciting!) and the first thing I've said to them, after telling them how incredibly happy I am for them, is to run out and buy Mindy Weiss's The Wedding Book: The Big Book for Your Big Day. It was the best thing I picked up when I first got engaged and I still refer back to it constantly. This week it assisted me in the proper way to address inner and outer wedding envelopes. It's like having a free wedding planner on speed dial! So as this seems to be the season for engagements I wanted to share this wedding staple with all of you. The next time someone in your life gets engaged snatch this book up for them and they'll be thanking you for months to come!


This also seemed like a fitting post as my very best friend is getting married this weekend! Can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment