Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Chic Chewbeads

I've been meaning to blog about this adorable jewelry before and finding out that a few more of our closest friends are going to be mommies reminded me! (Congrats mommies to be xx)

Chewbeads was founded in 2009 by a fashionable mom whose son began chewing on all her beautiful necklaces. Worried that they would break or contain unwanted chemicals, she set out to mimic her favorite jewelry in soft, non-toxic material which was colorful, chic and most importantly safe - their tagline "mommy chic, baby safe". Beads are 100% silicone, soft on babies gums, have a breakaway clasp for added safety and are dishwasher safe. And beyond cute! I actually learned about them by asking a friend where she got her cute necklace - she laughed and said it was for teething!


Available in multiple styles - my favorite is the Jane. Classic beads in a rainbow of fun colors! Great for layering and only $29.50! 


Other style include the Hudson Necklace - $36.50



Cornelia Bracelet - $11.50


Charles Bangle - $14.50



Adorable gift sets available too!



What a fun gift for your favorite mom! I might even have to grab myself one so my nephew stops chowing on all my scarves! 

1 comment: