Tuesday, March 13, 2012

ORC Bound

Today we head off on one of my favorite trips of the year - to Ocean Reef in Key Largo, FL. Here's my post from last years trip - I love the laid back vibe, riding around in golf carts and spending lots of time reading by the pool!


I wanted to pick up a few new spring items to bring along with me to spruce up my wardrobe. It never feels like spring break unless you have a new piece or two to debut! 


Have to have a new swimsuit! Skinny-stripe Jcrew Bikini


A pair of shorts in my new favorite color - 5" Jcrew Chino Shorts




A fun beach cover up - Vineyard Vines Bailey Ikat Dress


Had to update my LLBean Tote with my new monogram! XL Zip Top Boat and Tote. The XL might have been a little aggressive, if I fill this thing up I'm not going to be able to carry it through the airport!

See you next week! (But there will still be posts while I'm gone!)

No comments:

Post a Comment