Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Little White Dress

I'm so excited that one of my favorite dress designers, Kirribilla, is launching an official "bridal" collection! I wore one of her white dresses as my going away dress and it was darling! 



I had the hardest time finding white dresses that I loved so I think this is going to be a huge hit with brides to be! Perfect for showers, rehearsal dinners, going away dresses or honeymoons, even a casual wedding dress. Until March 31st they are offering 10% off your first order from the "I DO!" collection. 


A few of my favorites...

The Tinsley, so mad this didn't come in white when I was getting married!

The Chloe, a cute update to my dress from last season

The Cate - perfect shower dress!

www.kirribilla.com

They are also giving away a free dress to one lucky Kiribilla lover - click here to enter! 

1 comment:

  1. This is so exciting! I need a rehearsal dinner dress and a shower dress and have been searching for the perfect white dresses for months now :)

    ReplyDelete