Monday, August 20, 2012

Bridier Baubles

One of our favorite bloggers turned entrepreneurs has recently launched a great and very reasonably priced jewelry line, Bridier Baubles. Preppy and fun pieces, many inspired by higher priced items in the market, range from just $12 to $40! But don't think that will get you an inferior experience - see below for their adorable packaging which included a personalized note, coozie and jewelry bag. I have to say I'm hooked on my Navy Coco Necklace, perfect to add flair to a casual outfit or some whimsy to a dressy one. I know the perfect Milly dress to pair it with for vacation next week!

Check out their full line at bridierbaubles.wazala.com and follow them on Facebook at www.facebook.com/BridierBaubles for updates on availability and flash sales!


Can't wait to use my new BB coozie at the beach!


Loving my Navy Coco

1 comment:

  1. I love Bridier Baubles! Just got the new hot pink Britta Beads and love them!

    ReplyDelete