Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Dirt Floral Classes

I think I've found my new favorite past time - flower arranging! After an awesome class at Dirt in Cos Cob I can definitely say I'm hooked and can't wait to go back for more classes. At just $35 per person ($40 if you need a vase) you can attend personalized floral classes for up to 12 people at this cozy little flower shop. Grab all your girl friends, request a style or color palette if you'd like and enjoy snacks, Ann's fabulous sangria, lots of laughs and a beautiful floral arrangement to bring home with you! For an extra fee Ann will also travel to a destination of your choice to teach as many people as you'd like - what a fun activity for a bridal shower, holiday party or just a great girls night! 

Ann also does stunning flowers for weddings, events, weekly home delivery and sells fresh flowers, vases, plants and more in her adorable shop! Be sure to check her out for your next floral needs.

Dirt 
239 East Putnam Ave, Cos Cob (behind Chicken Joe's)
203.661.4143
Email Ann at ann@dirtfloral.com for more class details! 

Yummy treats and sangria complimentary with the class! 

We were making 'hand tied' arrangements for this class so Ann showed us some
examples - stunning!

Ready to get started! How hard could it be right? Wrong!

Getting all our elements ready to start - once you pick up
your flowers you can't let go til you're done!

Sarah's arrangement ready to be wrapped and trimmed

My final outcome! These aren't my usual colors but I
LOVED my arrangement - my poor hubby had to hear
all about it for the rest of the night!

It was so fun to see how with the exact same flowers all
our arrangements looked totally different 
The finished products!

Ann's adorable display of fresh flowers of the day!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, your arrangement is gorgeous! I would love to take a floral arrangement class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you enjoyed our class. Thanks for the pictures & blog. It definitely is as much fun as it looks. . . even more so with Sangria!
    ¡OlĂ©!

    ReplyDelete