Monday, November 25, 2013

Give Thanks in Style

We are communally hosting Thanksgiving this year in Chatham so we're keeping it super low key since we'll be in a rental - paper plates anyone?! But it's fun to daydream about how you'd celebrate if you were pulling out all the stops. Maybe I'll find a way to bring a few of these details up with me! Happy Thanksgiving to all! 

For the centerpieces:
I adore everything about this arrangement - especially the birch vase

Pheasant feathers always play heavily into my moms holiday decor - I think she'd love these
For the placecards:

Loving these gilded mini pumpkins - so chic!
Rosemary always reminds me of Thanksgiving {and how much I hate it}
but these placecards are too cute
Show your family you are thankful for them - I love this idea!
Use these as placecards or send your friends and family home with a party favor!

For dessert:
These just make me smile 
Mini apple pies - darling!

I would make these as my own personal dessert
as a reward for hosting :)
To remember what matters:

Start a great table conversation 


All images thinks to Pinterest - and my "Fall for Fall" board 

No comments:

Post a Comment