Monday, November 11, 2013

Month in Review

As most of your know I'm trying to read 52 books this year and in order to make it I've been using almost all my free time to read - I'm on my 48th book so I think I'm going to make it! {side note I might be one of the most boring people to live with - although my husband said it's ok cause I talk less : ) }

Figured I'd do a month in review of photos to catch you up on where we've been...then on to the good stuff! 

My bestie had a baby  - HJL! <3
A great trip to Newport and cocktails at Castle Hill
My first trip to Little Lake Sunapee - so pretty!
Golf at Baker Hill in NH

Wooden Bridge hunting in VT
Lots of laughs (and bad Dispatch singing!) at the Greenwich Food & Wine Festival
Columbas Day Weekend at CBI
Gorgeous Fall golf weather at EHCC
Cheering on our friends at the New York Marathon!
Raising money for Movember!
Can't believe it's already "Movember" - this fall is flying by!

No comments:

Post a Comment