Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Shopping Wednesday!

So many great shopping event on Wednesday that are not to be missed! With the short time between Thanksgiving and Christmas this year it's important to get your shopping started soon! I will admit as I walked down Greenwich Ave on Saturday it felt like the holidays and I loved it! I even purchased my first Christmas gift - this girls ready!

For some daytime shopping hit up this great group trunk show with some of my favorite friends in Darien from 11-4:


To get a kickstart on the holidays join Juliska and Catherine Tompkins to see their best gift ideas along with holiday entertaining ideas - enjoy food, drinks, gift bags and door prizes! Don't miss this fun event in Stamford from 6-8:30 which also supports Neighbor to Neighbor:


For girls night out be sure to check out the Serendipity event at The Loading Dock in Stamford. A great  fashion show with philanthropic models, plenty of great shopping, food, wine and cocktails! Proceeds benefit Canary Kids. In Stamford from 7-10, buy tickets ahead of time for a discounted price:


I'm going to try to really get my shop on and hit all three! 

No comments:

Post a Comment