Sunday, February 13, 2011

Groundhogs Day

With the prediction of an early spring (if one trusts a groundhog to do so) I've been thinking about where all this snow is going to go when it melts. My prediction? Into huge puddles that ruin all my good shoes. So with that in mind I've been working on expanding my collection of waterproof footwear. I have a pair of classic Hunter boots in green which I love but often I find myself wishing I had a dressier version. In comes the Hunter Regent Savoy. With a dressier silhouette and slimmer fit these boots are perfect when I need to be stylish and dry. I ordered them from Zappos, had them the next day, and have hardly taken them off since. Until I can switch to flip flops it looks like we're going to be seeing a lot of these!


Hunter Regent Savoy from Zappos

Hunter Boots are available locally at: 

Darien Sport Shop 
1127 Post Road, Darien 
203.655.2575

Shoe Inn 
38 Main Street, Westport 
203.227.9246 

Saks
205 Greenwich Ave, Greenwich 
203.862.5300

No comments:

Post a Comment