Monday, February 7, 2011

Jumping In

For a long time friends and family have always told me "you should start a blog, you're like a walking 411!" And tonight, with two hours of mind numbing but oh so wonderful Bachelor ahead of me, I thought why not give it a go. I love to share my favorite things with my friends - an amazing book, a great new restaurant, a fun local find, a recipe that makes me look like a domestic diva when I'm not. I hoped this would be a place where I could offer those tips to new friends, whether you've just moved to Fairfield County or have lived here your whole life. I can't wait for an excuse to get out and find more great things to share! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. "You know you're from Fairfield County when...."
    Loving your blog already! I'm from the FC and always like to learn new things to do around here.

    ReplyDelete