Monday, February 28, 2011

Juliska Sale!

If you're a fellow twenty-something I'm guessing you have no shortage of weddings on your calendar for this summer. Last summer we had a record setting nine for us, with this summer coming in a close second at eight plus our own! I always drive myself crazy trying to find the absolutely perfect wedding gift and I love nothing more than finding something amazing on sale so I can buy a much nicer gift that I would otherwise be able to afford. So if you're on the hunt for wedding gifts as well, or just want to splurge on something for yourself, I have good news. The Juliska Annual Sale begins tomorrow at 9am. 50-70% off retired styles and the first two days are friends and family only so be sure to get there early!


Head over on your lunch break and you can hit up the cute cafe for some snacks while you shop! 

Juliska Flagship Store 
465 Canal Street 
Stamford, CT 
*you can print the above coupon here

No comments:

Post a Comment