Thursday, May 5, 2011

Derby Days

Everyone in my office is off to the Derby today and I have to admit I'm a little jealous! Attending the Derby is definitely on my bucket list so I'm hoping I'll get to make it down there in the next few years. If I was going to the Derby these are some of the dresses I would be considering wearing. Perhaps I'll have to treat myself to one anyone. Be sure to look for the pink vineyard vines tractors sweeping the track on Saturday! I'll be having a mint julep in CT to celebrate. 

Elizabeth McKay

Vineyard Vines

Kirribilla

Kate Spade

I think this neutral hat would compliment any of these dresses!



1 comment:

  1. I wish I was at the derby too honey!

    By the way--have you heard that my 1st novel is being released on Amazon.com tomorrow?! Check it out on my blog! Have a wonderful Cinco De Mayo honey! Kori xoxo

    www.blondeepisodes.com

    ReplyDelete