Sunday, May 8, 2011

Follow FFC411!

I've been getting so many wonderful compliments from family and friends who read this blog. It's been such a fun venture and a great way to share local finds with other fairfield county-ites. I also love all the suggestions and tips I receive and lots of what you read here comes from those readers. I'm still putting pressure on my mom to write a weekly guest spot as she's the queen of local knowledge! If you're not currently a follower and you'd like to be here are some easy options...

"Like" us here on facebook and you'll get updates in your newsfeed whenever there's a new blog post!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fairfield-County-411/181725975203864

Or if you have a google account "follow" us and you'll receive updates through google reader! Just click the "follow" button on the right hand side of this page.

And if you have something you think would be good to write about you can always reach me at fairfieldcounty411@gmail.com or via facebook. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment