Monday, November 28, 2011

Periwinkle Trunk Show

I've emerged from my post Holiday Boutique stupor - I honestly wasn't even that tired after my own wedding - to realize that there are only 27 days until Christmas! Eeks. Good thing a lot of my shopping was done already. If you need a jumpstart then be sure to check out this great trunk show. As you know I love Periwinkle, Carrie's stuff is so cute and there are lots of items that would make fab gifts. So get shopping...only 27 days left!  


Periwinkle Trunk show
 
Tuesday, November 29th
5-7 pm Sipping and Shopping 
and
 Wednesday, November 30th
9 am to 4 pm 

at Whitney Lancaster's
88 Half Mile Road, Darien


Just in time for the holidays!  
We have TONS of new things that you can only see at the show! The best silk dresses ever, gorgeous jewelry, divine holiday dresses, tunics, chic totes and handbags, sweaters and everything mother-in-laws, teachers and husband gifts galore!  Almost everything can be taken with you...something for everyone special on your list!

I will be there and hope to see everyone...Hope you can make it!  Friends welcome!
xo, Carrie


No comments:

Post a Comment