Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Flat Out Excited

We're back from Park City and we had the BEST time! I can't wait to share all the fabulous place we went and all the fun things we did. Here is just a little sneak peak!

Blue Bird Skies

Main Street Park City

St Regis - Deer Valley 

On another exciting note I was thrilled to get an email from Toms last week announcing that they are now making ballet flats! I love my Toms, they are by far the most comfortable shoes I own and with their charitable mission you can't help but feel good about buying a pair. 


Available at www.toms.com these little cuties are just $79. The hardest part is going to be deciding which pair to choose! 

Love the two tone - very crunchy Chanel
You can never go wrong with neautral
Or take a walk on the wild side 
Chambray with a hot pink liner - adorable! 

Support Tom's mission and check a pair out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment