Monday, February 27, 2012

Is Your iPhone Ready for Spring?

With a mild winter and spring-like days already aplenty, I've decided to turn my attention toward full spring ahead. I've got the itch all the sudden to buy bathing suits, update all my monogrammed totes and stock up on the new brightly colored summer shorts. And just as I was assembling all my must haves, I stumbled across these darling iPhone cases from one of my favorite blogger/decorators Shorely Chic. Wouldn't they be the perfect way to let everyone know you're ready for spring? And they are sure to make you smile every time you send a text or check your facebook. Available through Shorely Chic's Etsy shop, all styles can be monogrammed as well.


Too cute! Shorely Chic also has a line of stationary coming out later this spring. I can't wait to see what adorable designs she'll include!

*Book Club Update - I'm loving Rules of Civility, I hope some of you decided to read it as well!*

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! I can't wait for it to be officially warm :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doll! I had no idea you posted this :) I was just reading through your blog and what a sweet surprise!

    Thank you so much, and I can't wait to show you what else I have in store for the spring!

    All my best, Liz

    PS love the tulip tip!

    ReplyDelete