Thursday, May 17, 2012

Nantucket Bound

I'm beyond excited as we are headed up to Nantucket today for Wine Festival and to celebrate my lovely mom's 55th bday! She was born on Nantucket so it will be an extra special way to celebrate her big day as well. I also think I'm going to get a chance to grab a glass of wine or two with the sweet KGB from Monograms and Martinis, very fun!

If you've never been to Wine Festival it's a great event and a much more enjoyable weekend for the older set than rowdy Figawi the weekend to follow. 200 wineries head to Nantucket for a Grand Tasting as well as many special wine dinners, lunches and brunches! There will also be food tastings, chef lectures and much more!
Check out all the great events at http://www.nantucketwinefestival.com/events.


I am so excited to finally kick off summer! (Although I am sure it will be in jeans and fleeces this weekend!)


No comments:

Post a Comment