Friday, May 18, 2012

Who's Your Daddy?

A fun new restaurant is opening soon that will bring smiles to the faces of those young and old - because no matter your age who doesn't love a delicious plate of macaroni and cheese! MacDaddy's Macaroni and Cheese Bar offers cheesy creations to your hearts delight. Available in three sizes - the snack, the mac and the macdaddy! These macs are prepared with fresh ingredients in cast iron skillets and serves piping hot and oozing cheesy goodness. They offer 25 different selection plus weekly specials, also offering whole wheat and gluten free pastas. They run from the classic - Mac Doggy, traditional mac and cheese with chedder and sliced hot dogs (yum!) - to the chic - Mac Mushroom, crimini and shitake mushrooms, porchini emulsion and manchego, drizzled with truffle oil. You can also add a salad, snack or dessert. I'll certainly be making the trek to Fairfield to check this out...and I hear when the Darien I-95 rest-stop is complete it will include a MacDaddy's! (ps have you noticed the Moe's at the new I-95 rest-stop in the 40's? Highlight of my summer!)

Must try!
http://macdaddyrestaurants.com/
2449 Black Rock Turnpike, Fairfield
Continue to watch them on facebook for updates on opening day! FFC411 hopes to be there : )

1 comment:

  1. This is about a mile from our house! I was excited when I saw the sign go up since I'd heard great things about their Milford spot. Let us know when you come up :)

    ReplyDelete