Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Eco Chic

I'm headed to Florida next week so I've been on the hunt for some cute new resortwear to pack for my trip. One thing that will definitely be going in my suitcase? My favorite K. Madison tunic! Local designer Kristin McClutchy offers a line of incredibly comfortable yet environmentally friendly tunics and dresses made from Micro Modal, a sustainable fabric originating from Beech Trees! The softest thing in my closet, these coverups are the perfect item to throw on after a day at the beach or for a quick trip to the store - who doesn't like to be chic and comfortable? I can't wait to wear mine poolside in Ocean Reef while enjoying a nice big frozen cocktail! And if I had a daughter we'd definitely be heading south in these adorable matching tunics. Is that not the cutest little model you've ever seen?
    


K. Madison also recently launched a blog - The Beach Trunk - where you can check out their trunk show schedule as well as other fun eco friendly ideas from Kristin. Mark your calendars and be sure to stop by and see her Thursday April 7th at the Darien Sport Shop!

K. Madison Designs
203.340.2231
info@kmadisondesigns.com
Be sure to sign up for their newsletter to save 10% off your order! 

No comments:

Post a Comment