Monday, February 4, 2013

Ideas for Your Valentine

Need something for your valentine who has everything? I love this idea from the beautiful new Winston Flowers on Greenwich Avenue. Treat them to "Design of the Month Club" where they will receive a beautiful arrangement of seasonal flowers for three, six or twelve months. Options include $90 or $120 per month (plus tax). What's better than amazing fresh flowers once a month vs some traditional long stem red roses on valentines day. I'd take these beauties any day - no red roses for this girl!


Just looking for a one time arrangement instead? Stop by to visit them at 
382 Greenwich Ave 
Greenwich CT 
203.622.4222
Mon thru Sat 9-6

2 comments:

  1. Could you forward this to my husband??? Just got my prefered customer card in the mail! Definetly my favorite place to spend my lunch break at!

    ReplyDelete