Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Pure Barre

I can be more than 100% honest that this blogger does not exercise! However after too many tasty treats this holiday season, a trip out west this month where I need my ski legs toned up and the prospect of wearing a bathing suit looming, this girl decided it was time to hit the gym! I can't get motived to work out on my own so I knew a class would be the answer and with serendipitous timing a new Pure Barre studio opened up right down the street. We went to our first class last week and I have to say it was a hit - never boring, fun music, worked on all my problem areas and I still feel a little sore just in time for class #2. (I'm going back for class #2 - that is a first in and of itself!)
Pretty!
Check them out at purebarre.com/CT-greenwich: great class times before and after work, easy online sign up and inexpensive packages.

Now I need to spruce up my workout wardrobe!

No comments:

Post a Comment