Thursday, April 21, 2011

First Mate

After this endless amount of rain I am so ready for summer. Today was such a special, sunshine filled treat! I can't wait to read on the beach, dine outside, drink wine on the boat and switch my closet from sweaters and rain boots to tunics and flip flops! So in preparation for a summer on the water, it's a great time to think about your four legged friends and treat them one of these wonderful boat friendly dog beds. While designed for the boat, they're also perfect for any outdoor space where a normal bed would be subject to mildew or fading and they roll up for easy transport. I love the custom option where you can choose your colors and monogram (so stylish!) and to top it all off 5% of sales will be donated to canine cancer research in memory of their lab Ripley. And best of all their model happens to be my future "niece" Hadley! I always love to pass along info on new start up companies, they have such passion for what they do (and in this case when it's about dogs how can I resist!), so if there's a special dog in your life head over and check out First Mate! Hopefully it will be summer before we know it!

My beautiful niece!
http://www.firstmatepets.com/
info@firstmatepets.com

No comments:

Post a Comment