Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Pizza Night

I'm always on the lookout for a great new pizza restaurant, it's our Sunday night dinner staple, and sometimes Wednesday night, and Thursday night, and Friday night...you get the idea! So I was so excited to hear about ReNapoli, recently opened in Old Greenwich. I've heard great reviews and I can't wait to go this weekend to try it out for myself. It would also be a great stop for lunch if you work in the Greenwich/Stamford area. They offer three different styles of pizza - Napoletana, Romana and New York - along with salads, pastas and sandwiches. I look forward to finding out more about the different styles of pizza - high on my list to try is the Diavola pizza with mozzarella, sopressata picante, and house made hot pepper oil, mmm! Located at 216 South Beach Avenue (between The Beach House and Fred).

Learn more at www.renapoli.com

No comments:

Post a Comment